The Receivables Insurance Association of Canada plans initiatives to accelerate the success of the receivables insurance market in Canada.
All members in the Receivables Insurance Association of Canada benefit from:
- Significant input to association programs and research. The association works closely with members to develop initiatives that align with the interests and priorities of members and the market
- Privileged opportunities to participate in dialogues that help to improve policies that are important to Canadian brokers, bankers and business
- Invitations to be profiled and spotlighted at the association's blog and on the various Receivables Insurance Association of Canada social media sites
- Specific resources and publications for members only - details at the Member resources page
Upper tier members receive:
- Company or association logo and link on the members page of the website (Regular members are listed by name only.)
- Eligible to site on the association board of directors and working committees
- Participate in schedule of speaking engagements and production of educational videos
- Ongoing exposure and meetings with key industry leaders
To become a member of the Receivables Insurance Association of Canada, click here to pay and download the membership form. Further services and benefits for specific tiers of members are detailed in the form.